The biggest reason why the language is so popular has everything to do with its simplicity. Python is easier to learn and code with, for even someone without a solid technical background. This simplicity also makes it accessible to a much larger set of people than any of the other core coding languages, such as C++ for example. This is why Python has soared in popularity and adoption around the world. The real question is however, what makes it so simple in the first place? The following pointers should help the reader get an idea of the same:
- Python is the only computer language that’s based primarily and heavily on the English language
- It’s an open-source development resource with a huge and helpful community
- Due to its simplicity, the code is easy to read and maintain for even people other than the original developers
The Corporate Advantage: The Way of the Smartphone Revolution
Anything and everything that’s actually popular must be sustainable and profitable. Think about the smartphone revolution for instance, which has soared in size by the thousands from when it came into existence less than fifteen years ago.
Today, nearly everyone has a smartphone, and any company that can profit from an application of their own has an app available for those smartphones. It has been the biggest digital revolution since the internet was invented, and all of that was possible because of two primary reasons; the idea of making and selling smartphones was marketable and profitable enough to be pursued by the likes of Samsung, Apple and HTC.
Adopting the simple programming language to build their digital infrastructure and/or products, brings that same advantage of profitability and long-term sustainability to the corporate sector. Python is fast bringing in the next revolution in software development, similar to what smartphones did in the portable computer & telecommunications segment.
What Exactly Are Those Advantages?
As long as it’s a well reputed Python developer with prior expertise and expertise in relevant projects, the hiring company will enjoy some major benefits, some of which are as follows:
- It takes less time to complete a project in Python; faster TAT
- Projects with Python developers have the potential to be extremely cost-effective
- Software developed with Python is easy to maintain and doesn’t get more complicated with each update, unlike how it is with most development languages
- The clean, organized and easily readable code is also easily correctable, although even errors are less common
- Supports procedural, functional and object-oriented programming paradigms, making the language ideal for complex projects
- Supports 32-bit & 64-bit Intel X86, ARMv7, PPC64 and s390x architectures
- Works flawlessly with operating systems like Windows, macOS, Linux, Solaris, Cygwin, NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and AIX
Perhaps most importantly from a company perspective, a new team of Python developers can pick up where the old team had left a project, even years afterwards, on account of Python’s inherently readable code structures. Python is the future of programming languages and every step of the simple coding language’s evolution will be revolutionary in the coming years as well.